Skip to content
Jesus Paid It All
Jesus Paid It All
- As we approach the Lord’s Supper, we should have only one thought on our minds – Jesus paid it all.
- We are conceived and born into a state of condemnation, regardless of how pretty you think little babies appear.
- Our condition before the Judge of all the earth is aggravated guilt worthy of severe eternal condemnation.
- There is only one man standing between you and an awful eternity of torment and pain in the Lake of Fire.
- “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who . . . “ (I Tim 2:5-6).
- “I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people” (Psalm 89:19).
- “. . . and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins” (Matthew 1:21).
- “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name . . . whereby we must be saved” (Ac 4:12).
- “. . . when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high” (Heb 1:3).
- “For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one . . . ” (Romans 5:19).
- “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood . . . obtained eternal redemption (Heb 9:12).
- “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who . . . offered himself without spot to God . . .” (Hebrews 9:14).
- There was no other participant in this great transaction – the LORD brought salvation by His own arm.
- Mary cannot help you, for she needs a Saviour as much as any and declared so to all men (Luke 1:46-47).
- Peter cannot help you, for had Jesus not prayed for him, Satan would have sifted him to hell (Luke 22:31-32).
- The Pope cannot help you, for he is dying like all other men from the consequences of his own sins.
- The preacher cannot help you, for he is only a messenger of the Lord bringing salvation to light (II Tim 1:10).
- Your parents nor your spouse cannot help as with other matters, for they shall perish in their own sins.
- No man “can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him” (Psalm 49:7).
- If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha (I Corinthians 16:22).
- Your sins were put away only with a great price being paid – the death of the testator (Hebrews 9:15).
- Jesus Christ of Nazareth became a servant of flesh and humbled Himself to the death of the cross (Phil 2:7-8).
- He fought the Devil and his angels and defeated them even while hanging guilty on the cross of Calvary.
- He suffered the greatest measure of guilt, shame, loneliness, and the wrath of God more than any man ever.
- He laid down His life willingly for His enemies – no man has ever paid any price like this (Romans 5:8).
- The cost, which was paid, required the Lord of Glory to bruise, punish, and forsake His only begotten Son.
- Your salvation is not free, for you are bought with a price (I Cor 6:20).
- Your salvation is not free, for it cost the precious blood of Christ (I Pet 1:19).
- You have nothing to pay. You could pay nothing. You are not asked to pay anything. Jesus paid it all.
- If you feel you are still paying, you are totally ignorant of the real payment exacted from Jesus Christ.
- Sin is the transgression of the law (I John 3:4), but the law is the kind and perfect Word of the infinite God.
- Sin caused the Lord of heaven and earth to destroy His creation with a flood of water over all the earth.
- Sin caused the Lord of heaven to punish and forsake His only begotten Son in Whom He was well pleased.
- Sin will move the Lord to cast angels and men into eternal torment in the lake of fire forever and ever.
- Offences against a man are one thing, but we are speaking here of offences against a kind and holy God.
- Is there any man without sin? Is there any man without a million sins? And one sin is enough (James 2:10).
- All your sins from a time perspective – PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE have been paid by Christ.
- All your sins from a size perspective – LARGE and SMALL sins have been paid by Jesus Christ.
- All your sins from a type perspective – OUTWARD (seen) and INWARD (unseen) have been paid by Jesus.
- All your sins from a knowledge perspective – PRESUMPTUOUS and IGNORANCE are both covered.
- All your sins from a nature perspective – COMMISSION and OMISSION sins are all covered as well.
- By His one glorious sacrificial offering for sins forever hath perfected forever all of us (Heb 10:10,12,14).
- When He cried, “It is finished;” He was declaring the final payment for all your sins had been made.
- Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died!