The NOAH Movie
A Hollywood Atheist Attacks God and the Bible
|USA Release Date: March 28, 2014||Director: Darren Aronofsky||Written by: Aronofsky and Ari Handel|
|Starring: Russell Crowe||Produced by: Darren Aronofsky||Distributed by: Paramount Pictures|
Christian friend, these notes about Hollywood’s Noah assume you fear and love the living and true God of the Bible and want to honor Him and His word with your life.
1. Darren Aronofsky, the director, writer, and producer, is a card-carrying atheist.
2. Darren Aronofsky stated that his Noah is the “least biblical biblical film ever made.”
3. Darren Aronofsky did not use “God” a single time, though it is 20 times in the text.
4. Darren Aronofsky did not use “LORD” a single time, though 10 times in the text.
5. Darren Aronofsky did not identify the Creator by name, Jehovah, I AM THAT I AM.
6. Darren Aronofsky’s previous work is cesspool films e.g. Black Swan, Requiem, etc.
7. He described Noah as “the first environmentalist” and movie content supports this.
8. Paramount, to save their $150 million budget, added an “artistic license” disclaimer.
9. Nephilim or watchers as portrayed in the movie are heresy with no Bible basis at all.
10. Fallen angels do not go to heaven when their “bodies” die; they would go to hell.
11. Theistic evolution of animals is heresy. God created all of His creatures fully formed.
12. Noah took two or seven pairs of each kind, not two or seven pairs of every species.
13. Neither global warming nor any other environmental abuse brought on the Flood.
14. God told man to have dominion over the earth, such environmental worry is heresy.
15. Noah is seen as a drunk and nutcase, but he was the most righteous man on earth.
16. God sent the earth-drowning Flood for Hollywood’s sinful lifestyle and productions.
17. God’s electing love for some men and hateful reprobation of others is quite ignored.
18. Those endorsing the movie, especially any working on it, should be totally ignored.
19. Of course, the movie has some truth, for even cheap counterfeits copy an original.
20. Another atheist will steal from the Bible for a script in 2014, Ridley Scott’s, Exodus.
21. If you crave to visit the big screen as a Christian, then go see God’s Not Dead instead.
22. Epics are certainly entertaining to watch, but so is spring break on MTV, but it is sin.
23. This movie corrupts a number of facts clearly detailed in the Bible’s record of Noah.
24. Why support a God-hating industry, especially when it corrupts great Bible events?
25. If God is the holy, particular God described in the Bible, then He hates this movie.
26. If the Bible is God’s do-not-add, do-not-take-away revelation, the movie is heresy.
27. God is still a consuming fire, demanding reverence and godly fear (Heb 12:28-29).
28. The rainbow guarantees no worldwide flood, but God will soon burn the earth up.
29. Instead of Noah, God sent Peter to warn you about the coming fire (II Peter 3:1-14).
30. Will you be found faithful when Jesus Christ returns, or will you be watching Noah?
Bible reading on the subject
Genesis 4:25 – 11:32
I Chronicles 1:1-4
I Peter 3:18-22
II Peter 2:1-9
II Peter 3:1-14
II Thessalonians 1:7-10