The Rosary is a string of beads that Roman Catholics use to pray with vain repetitions in direct defiance of the Lord Jesus Christ, Who clearly condemned such pagan rituals (Matt 6:7-8). The full Rosary, including the luminous mysteries invented by Pope John Paul II, consists of nearly 270 memorized prayers with over 200 of those being to Mary. Rosary beads come in all colors and sizes, and Pope John Paul II loved to promote it.
Should we pray the Rosary?
God forbid! The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth clearly condemned such pagan, ritualistic prayers, when He said, "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him" (Matt 6:7-8). Jesus condemned repetitive prayers, and He condemned vain prayers, which is certainly true of any prayer to Mary or Michael the archangel.
God forbid! The beads were brought from paganism (you know our Lord and the apostles never used them). The Mary prayers were brought from pagan prayers to the Queen of Heaven (you know our Lord and the apostles did not consider Mary above any other believer). The Our Father prayer was never intended to be memorized or prayed from memory (Jesus gave it only as an outline for prayer). The rest of the prayers and the mysteries are merely more inventions of the Roman Catholic Church, which is the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth (Rev 17:1-5).
God forbid! How can any thinking Christian pray 10 times more to a sinful woman than to God Himself? How can any thinking Christian pray 10 times more to a creature than to the Creator? How can any thinking Christian pray 10 times more to the so-called mother of God than to God her Father? How can any thinking Christian pray 10 times more to a sinner needing a Saviour than to God her Saviour? What blasphemy!
How do Catholics pray the Rosary?
1. Grab the crucifix, cross yourself, and say the Apostles' Creed.
2. Move to the first bead (or object) above the cross and say one "Our Father" prayer.
3. Use the next three beads (or objects) to say three "Hail Mary!" prayers.
4. Say the Glory and Fatima prayers before moving to the next bead (or object).
5. Use the connecting bead (or object) to announce the first mystery and say an, "Our Father."
6. For each decade or section of eleven beads, you say one "Our Father," ten "Hail Mary," and the Glory and Fatima prayers. During this process you are to think about the mystery you announced.
7. You close with one of several optional prayers, including the "Hail Holy Queen," the Memorare, or the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel. When finished, you give a petition and cross yourself.
8. Saying the full Rosary of the five Joyful, five Luminous, five Sorrowful, and five Glorious mysteries requires four complete cycles through the circle of beads.
What is a crucifix?
It is a graven image of a naked, longhaired man hanging on a cross in the shameful position of defeat.
What is it to cross yourself?
The superstitious maneuver of touching your forehead, then your left breast, and then your right breast. This ritualistic movement is supposed to identify the Trinity and save you from trouble or show your devotion. It is useful when going down stairs or going to the plate to bat in professional baseball.
What is the Apostles' Creed?
It is a creed that the apostles never heard, never spoke, never taught, and never imagined that anyone else would recite. The very earliest any prayer even close to it can be identified is around 200 A.D., with plenty of evidence for a much later origin. It includes the blasphemous heresy of Jesus going to hell between His death and resurrection (in spite of His promise to the thief). Here is its basic form:
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
What is the Our Father?
It is the Lord's Prayer that Jesus taught in the Sermon on the Mount as an outline for prayer (Matt 6:9- 13). He never intended for it to be recited ritualistically from memory, for such prayers are worthless (I Cor 14:15).
What is the Hail Mary?
It is a blasphemous prayer invented by Roman Catholics to Mary. No true Christian has ever prayed to Mary, and she could not do them any good anyway, as she is powerless in all things natural and spiritual. Jesus did not recognize any superiority of Mary over any other believer, man or woman (Matt 12:46-50; Luke 2:48-50; 11:27-28; John 2:1-4). Mary is no more the mother of God than you are the father of God. Here is the prayer:
Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you,
blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
What is the Glory prayer?
It is a cute little prayer that is memorized and recited by rote in the hope that the much speaking might eventually get through, but it never will. Here is the Glory prayer:
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.Amen.
What is the Fatima prayer?
It is a cute little prayer that is memorized and recited by rote in the hope that the much speaking might eventually get through, but it never will. Here is the Fatima prayer:
O my Jesus,
please forgive us our sins,
save us from the fires of hell,
lead all souls to heaven,
especially those most in need of your mercy.
What is the "Hail, Holy Queen" prayer?
It is a blasphemous prayer to Mary that exceeds the Hail Mary in profanity and pagan content. Here it is:
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
and our hope.
To Thee do we cry,
poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs, mourning,
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate,
Thine eyes of mercy towards us.
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed Fruit of Thy womb,
Oh sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us,
Oh Holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
What is the Memorare prayer?
It is another blasphemous prayer to Mary. Here it is:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary
that never was it known that anyone
who fled to your protection,
implored your help,
or sought your intercession
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
we fly to you,
O Virgin of virgins,
To you we come;
before you we stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions,
but in Your mercy,
hear and answer us.
What is the Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel?
It is another blasphemous prayer conceived by the devil and used by the Catholics to denigrate God and the Lord Jesus Christ by praying unto mere angels. Here it is:
St. Michael, the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection
against the wickedness
and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the power of God,
cast into hell Satan
and all the other evil spirits,
who wander through the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
What are the 15 blessings?
These are the rewards that St. Dominic promised those who would say the Rosary. Mary supposedly gave him these blessings during an hallucination in the 12th Century. Especially enjoy the fifth and the last! Here are the blessings:
The 15 Promised Blessings of the Virgin Mary for praying the Rosary
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of people from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul that recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
What should true Christians do?
True Christians, the devoted followers of the Lord Jesus Christ and His apostles, are bound to give thanks to God always for saving them from such superstitious delusions and lies of the devil. Our brother Paul warned about the Man of Sin departing from the truth faith and taking up devilish heresies instead, and the popes of Rome and their abominations are the perfect fulfillment of this prophecy (II Thess 2:1-8; I Tim 4:1-3). Because Roman Catholics have rejected the truth of God's word, He has sent them strong delusion to believe ridiculous lies that they might be damned (II Thess 2:9-12).
But if you fear God, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation, and trust His holy Scriptures as the only guide for faith and practice, then you were chosen to this great salvation before the world began (II Thess 2:13). Drop to your knees and thank the God of heaven for saving you from the little Roman horn of Daniel 7, Paul's Man of Sin, and the apocalyptic Beast and Great Whore of John (Revelation 12,13,17,18).
Every true minister of Jesus Christ is duty bound to preach against Rome and her heresies, if he will be a true and faithful servant of Jesus Christ (I Tim 4:1-6). The greatest enemy of the churches of Jesus Christ is this apostate and perverted so-called church, which caused John to wonder with great admiration (Rev 17:1-6). And her harlot daughters that came out of her during the Reformation are still guilty of spiritual adultery and abominable compromise by relation, by doctrine, and by practice.